Sunday, July 12, 2009

boo ! basically just came back from sending my one and only back home. have to wait outside my house for like quite a time which i also not sure how long i waited liao because i lose my key =.="

anyway did nothing much today. After help my dad settle his car thing just because some sohai indian go bang his car then i have to accompany him all the way to KL to make a report then headed back to tmn tun to take my car from service centre, quite satisfy with the pick up and it has improve because i asked them to check and do the tuning for my engine. Went to fetch my one and only and her sister out to one utama to meet alex, pamela, maxine, chin lee, cheung ken and bm. yam cha in wong kok. Although time passed fast, but i do appreciate the moment being with you. i love you so much. And now i miss you so badly :(

All i want to know how long more do i have to wait.. :(
a month ? 3months ? half a year ? 2years ?
sometimes i really have alot of question on my mind. Why do i always feel so insecure nowadays. you say i dont have any reason to feel that way. But you know what.. actually i do... if u want me to tell you one of them, i can list out at least 2reasons why i said that and why i felt like that..

sigh.. anyway im abit sleepy now. got to go rest awhile just incase later my one and only come online later :)

to : my one and only, i lov eyou and i miss you. i appreciate the moment being with you just now. and i wish next time it would be way way better dating. i love you sweetie. hugs

No comments: